Our Beloved Airstream Food Cart is for Sale!
This lovely 22 foot, 1964 Airstream Safari trailer was the home of Carte Blanche on 32nd & Hawthorne from 2012 - 2016. It served us well for years, but we eventually outgrew it and closed our doors to work on our upcoming restaurant, Malka (coming later this year). We've had the cart in storage since we closed, thinking we would use it in the yard of our restaurant, but we've decided against it and are now offering it up for sale. It's currently in our driveway in SE Portland, but our landlord wants it off the premises by the end of the month....
- 6 burner commercial Wolf range with oven (works great and was just cleaned, but needs to be professionally serviced)
- 3 sinks
- newer diamond plate steel flooring (installed after we closed in 2016)
- 48" True salad station fridge (worked last time we checked, but might need to be replaced)
- large water tank and grey water tank
- water pump
- Custom made awning (check the 2nd pic)
- Tankless water heater (worked last time we checked)
- Large butcher block countertop
- Exterior mount and electrical outlet next to the door so you can attach a light-up sign
- Large wood drawers and modular under counter shelving
- 50 amp service panel and hookup cable
- It once starred in a Comcast commercial
- We'll even throw in a 10' x 20' King Canopy tent with sidewalls, if you want it.
It still needs some work to get up and running, but once it's ready to go, you'll love working in it. Plus it's just so dang cute. We had to retire a chest freezer and refrigerator, and the counters can be easily modified, so there's plenty of space and flexibility for you to lay it out however you like.